Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 376 Post
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Online Form 2021: Bank of Baroda has published a notification for the recruitment of Sr Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Online Form 2021
Post Date: 24-11-2021
Total Vacancy: 376
|E – Wealth
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit for S.No 01: 24 years
- Minimum Age Limit for S.No 02: 23 years
- Maximum Age Limit for S.No 01, 02: 35 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules
- Educational qualification
Candidates should possess Any Degree
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
• Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc.
• The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
• Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
• A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
• In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
• Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fee: 19-11-2021
- Last Date Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fee: 09-12-2021
Important Links Apply Online Click Here Notification Click Here Official Website Click Here
**Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
** Note: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. https://indiafounder.com/ is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process.